Our content is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on this and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.
We are not a broker/dealer, we are not an investment advisor, we have no access to non-public information, and this is not a place for the giving or receiving of financial advice, advice concerning investment decisions, or tax or legal advice. Information we provide is not a substitute for independent research reflecting your individual criteria for investing/trading.
We are an educational forum for analysing, learning, and discussing general and generic information related to investments and strategies. No content on the channel constitutes - or should be understood as constituting - a recommendation to enter into any securities transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in our content. We do not provide personalised recommendations or views as to whether an investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.
Accordingly, we will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damage, expense or other loss you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Finally, we would like to draw your attention to the following important investment warnings: (1) the value of investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up; (2) investors may not get back the amount they invested; and (3) past performance is not a guide to future performance.
For a better user experience, we may require you to provide us with certain personal information, which may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, a photograph, government-issued identification, or other information.
Additionally, whenever you visit our website, we will automatically collect information that your browser sends to us; this is called log data. This log data is comprised of technical information, including your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform. It also includes information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
PentaCore will use the information you provide to us to carry out our obligations arising from any contract; to provide you with information, products and services; to comply with applicable laws and legislation; to notify you about changes to our service; or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
PentaCore will use the information we collect about you to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and survey purposes; to comply with applicable laws and legislation; to improve our website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website; or as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We may, from time to time, employ third parties to perform services on our behalf. Such third parties may have access to your personal information if the scope of their services necessitates such access; however, all such third parties are obligated not to disclose or otherwise use your personal information for any purpose other than to facilitate the provision of services to PentaCore.
PentaCore will disclose personal information when we have a duty to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation; or in order to enforce or apply the terms of a contract or other agreement; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with third party companies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you click on such a link, you will be directed to a website that is not operated or controlled by PentaCore. Such websites have their own privacy policies and we advise that you review them before you submit any personal information to third party websites. We do not have any control over, and do not accept any responsibility or liability for, the privacy policies, content, or practices of third party websites.
We value your trust and will use industry-standard means to protect your personal information. However, the transmission of information via the internet and the electronic storage of information are not completely secure and reliable. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data transmitted to our website, and any transmission is done at your own risk. Once we have received a transmission of your personal information, we will employ security features to prevent any unauthorized access.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
- PentaCore does not verify third party information posted on social media sites; public opinions, statements, or comments on such sites are not endorsed opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of PentaCore.
- Do not post materials on our social media sites that are confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, harassing, illegal, or otherwise objectionable. We do not allow and will remove posts that infringe upon another’s rights or violate any laws or these Social Media Terms and Conditions.
- If you do submit material to us on or through our social media sites, unless we indicate otherwise, you grant PentaCore an unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material throughout the world in any media. You further agree that PentaCore is free to use any ideas, concepts, and know-how that you provide to us on the social media site. You grant PentaCore the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if it so chooses.
- The materials we post on our social media sites are not advice. The materials are not a substitute for obtaining legal, tax, investment, or other professional advice from your legal, tax, investment, or other professional advisors. By making the content on our social media sites available to you, PentaCore is not engaged in rendering any such legal, tax, investment, or other professional advice.
- For your security, don’t post any personal, health, or sensitive information, like your phone number, personal e-mail address, or any unique identifying information on a social media site. If you do post any personal information about yourself, you hereby consent to PentaCore using, displaying, transferring and storing any such information anywhere in the world.
- Be mindful of others. The purpose of our social media sites is to share useful information and ideas, inspire informative discussions, and educate. PentaCore is looking for you to provide constructive contributions to our online discussions and forums. Your opinion is welcome, but please keep it on topic.
- All content on our social media sites (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, videos, and interfaces, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by PentaCore is the exclusive property of and owned by PentaCore or its licensors or content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download, and print the material contained on our social media sites for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use PentaCore’s intellectual property for commercial use. Any other use of content on the site, including, but not limited to, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, transfer, sale of, or the creation of derivative works from any material or information obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to PentaCore, is expressly prohibited.
- Our social media sites may contain links to other websites which may or may not be operated by PentaCore. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked websites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked websites.
- PentaCore reserves the right to block, otherwise prohibit, or limit any person or entity from accessing or using its pages or any portion thereof on any social media sites for any reason whatsoever.
- You are responsible for the content you have posted, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. PentaCore is not liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from your use of this site.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, PentaCore may access, view, review, monitor, store, and collect any content on our social media sites at any time; modify or delete any content at any time; and transfer any content to individuals outside PentaCore (e.g. regulators, law enforcement agencies, third parties) when required to meet business, regulatory, and/or legal obligations.